The interactive live broadcast is a live session on complex coronary cases transmitted to centers and hospitals in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Attendees will connect to the Cathlab via video audio and instant messaging and can interact instantly with highly ranked faculties specialized in their fields of practice.
By the end of the live broadcast, the participant will:
- Understand the optimal management strategy for the patient
- Foresee technical difficulties and understand how to overcome them
- Learn about the optimal strategy when considering the individual clinical situation, in light of the local conditions, and best available evidence
The broadcast is transmitted to centers and hospitals all over Europe, Middle East and Africa (live transmission via video, audio and instant messaging).
Please contact your local Medtronic representative to register.
The interactive live broadcast consists of a 90-minute live session on complex coronary cases:
- 45 min live case
- 45 min Q&A and take-home message
Interactive live broadcasts are planned frequently throughout the year.
Please contact your local Medtronic representative for upcoming broadcasts.
Treating patients with a multivessel disease:
- 5 minutes case presentation
- 40 minutes live case
- 45 minutes Q&A and take-home message